Now if only I could find my cape ...

Monday, February 27, 2006

Floral Arrangements


I've been intrigued by ma.gnolia lately and how it compares/contrasts to del.icio.us. Ma.gnolia claims to be more socially directed, but other than a pretty interface, I'm not seeing it. And while my friend Ryan really dislikes the ma.gnolia domain name, I find it clever, though not really practical (magnolia.com would be much more realistic for mass adoption).

So, in a fit of design frustration, I took 10 minutes to revamp the ma.gnolia UI using Photoshop and elements already in their site to make it more useful to someone like myself.

I'm forwarding a copy of this to the ma.gnolia guys ... we'll see if anything comes of it. I know they're probably getting a ton of feedback and there are a dozen other parts of the UI and pages that could use a bit of a reorganizing, but this is a start.

As time allows, this may become the first of many UI redesigns on this blog ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home