Now if only I could find my cape ...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I Love New York (and the Times)!

Okay, it's been under wraps for a bit in the NetworthIQ shop that our illustrious leader, Ryan Williams, was interviewed about NetworthIQ for the New York Times many weeks ago ... it's been killing us waiting to hear if and when the article would be published and whether or not we'd even get mentioned. Lo and behold, it definitely got published and wow, did we get a few visits from curious people all over the world! What's really cool is seeing the print version (thanks to Neville for scanning it)!

I have to admit I became an instant addict ... hitting refresh every 10 seconds on the little stat page I have that monitors the user count and usage statistics on NetworthIQ ... every blip on the radar made me jump ... hitting 1,000 users today was the ultimate icing on the cake.

Now the pressure is on even more to get the rest of the new, super-secret features out on the NetworthIQ site ... break out the cola and the Red Bull, it's gonna be one heckuva ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home